Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Itty Bitties!


David's fingers holding onto his Momma's finger
 My sisters twins arrived unexpectedly and quite early! At 29 1/2 weeks they came in quite tiny! They made their grand entrance on July 8th at 9:41p.m. and 9:43 p.m. Matthew weighed in at 3 lb 0 oz, 15.5 inches long. David was a just a bit smaller at 1 lb 7oz and 12.5 inches long. Both boys were crying at delivery and breathing on their own! Good sign!!! My sister was discharged on day 4 and has a special place to stay right next to the hospital while she continues to recover and be close to her boys. Things are looking good and it will be fun to see who these itty bitties grow into! Oh, and they just got the lab results back, they are identical!!! Fun times ahead for sure! Can't wait to meet the itty bitties in person!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How precious!! I will keep them in my prayers!!