Monday, November 3, 2014

Shoveling Poo Really Is Awesome!

While The Dude On A Horse was working with Rookie I had about 45 minutes before I needed to pick up Ty so I began mucking out the stalls. I was able to do Deans, Johns, Old Yellers, Rookies, and started Fords. Ed and the kids think I'm crazy for liking to do it, but I actually really enjoy it. One, it's a great work out and two it's just fun working with these big guys! Even shoveling their poop! They each have different personalities. Some just ignore me, others constantly nudge me or try to chew on my hair. I can tell whose grumbling and we have all kinds of humorous chit chats and almost all of them come up to me for their kiss on their forehead. Ford kills me because he wants to kiss me on the mouth but I draw the line there!!! Old Yeller was soooo funny tonight, he kept moving so I had to go the long way around each time with my shovel of poo! I think he was just trying to keep me in there as long as possible! Stormin' Normin was just all kinds of talking tonight! I think he was upset I started at the other end and never made it to him!!! I think he's the biggest. He used to scare me, but not anymore, he's just a big sweetheart 😍
But I just LOVE these guys!!! Wish I would have had time to get all their stalls cleaned out but I'm not super fast and they are always distracting me!!!



Old Yeller finally moved over to the side when I was done!!!! He loves for me to sing to him.



John plopped down when I finished his stall. I wonder if I will ever be able to plop down next to them....? I soooo wanted to sit in front of his face, but I don't think we are there yet....lol



Ford puts his head down for me to kiss him, but then he starts coming at me to kiss me back!!! He cracks me up! When I am out in the pen with him and call him he will follow me wherever I go. I just LOVE him!!! 😍


No comments: