Sunday, September 20, 2015

We've Missed Each Other

I've missed Ford....I'm pretty sure he missed me, or atleast that is what I am going to tell myself! I think we have a bond even though The Dude On A Horse says it's all in my head! But Ford is the one who loves taking pictures with me, he doesn't even flinch when I put my arms around his neck and we can stand forehead to forehead for long periods of time and lots of other stuff I won't bother with....but needless to say I am just soooo happy to my very favorite of my furry friends back at the stables!

Taking pictures like he's only been gone a day....

We just close our eyes and lean against each other.....Ford always wins because I don't have a tail to swish flies away and my legs get tired! 
He's a total sweetie...❤️




No comments: