Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Mile Of Poo

The stalls were very full of poo so I decided to muck em out while Ed was riding. It's a good work out and I enjoy the horses company. I can't drive the vehicles so I pull this cart to the poo box after I fill it up. One stall fills it up. I did Rookies stall first since Rookie was out.


Than I did John, Renos, Cho, and Normans.


Each trip there and back is 2/10th of a mile. I made 5 trips so I pulled poo for a mile! Haha!


The cart is a lil broken and poo kept falling out the back. First I used some hay than I found some plastic blowing around so snagged that and stuffed it in the giant crack! No more poo falling out of the cart!


My trail I made before I fixed the cart.


Norman's stall was pretty flooded. I think his water trough is broken. My boots took a beating today!


I'm very dusty, dirty, sweaty, and probably quite stinky! But it was a great afternoon!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: