Saturday, November 5, 2016

Skittles & Popcorn

The boys and I are having a movie night and catching up on what we have missed! I picked up the newest X-Men and Star Trek movies. I popped pop corn and once again tried to convince the boys that skittles and pop corn is the best combo!!! They still don't believe me and refuse to try! So I have to have mine in a separate bowl!


Jasper was happy to watch movies!


And Leah actually slept on the doggie bed!!! We've been trying to get her to sleep on it instead of just staring at it or just putting her head on the outer tip of it!!!!


And Bella enjoyed her hammock on Ty's lap!


Than I finally got to watch Me Before You! I haven't finished the book due to I know how it ends....so finally saw how it officially ends. Now I can move into the second book!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: