Sunday, April 8, 2018

Last Decal

Forever we have had to go to the Base Vehicle Registration office every couple of years. This was always a couple hours of time, waiting in lines, going to various windows to show documents for vehicle and proof of registration to renew our car decal or get a new decal when we purchased a new vehicle. When I got this last decal I was already dreading April 2018 to renew it. Little did I know that decals were going to be a thing of the past by 2018! Ed removed the decal from the jeep as soon as the order came out that they were no longer needed. I'm more of a sentimental type so I told Ed I would remove it April of 2018. Ed removed my decal today. I've had a decal on my vehicle almost my entire life! I've now entered a new chapter! 😃😂


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: