Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TLF Day One



It is official, we are now in TLF! Was trying to get into the West Pac but due to endless mess ups on Admin not being able to get us our air plane tickets until just this last Thursday, there was nothing available at the West Pac, so darn, we are at The Beach Tower, just like the coolest place to stay!!! We went and dropped off our bags at our room. The kids loved it, all Japanese style with the tatami floors and stuff. We walked to Jusco to eat at the food court. Vicki got rice at one place, Ed picked a rice dish at another place, I picked up some veggie tempura, and Ty & Ry had, yep, you guessed correctly, Mc Donalds!!! After dinner we went to the bakery for the kids to pick some after swimming snacks and then Mr Doughnut to pick out breakfast! We stopped at a cool shop and everyone picked out a pair of cool Oki socks. Gonna really miss all the fun socks!!! We left Vicki and Ryan at the hotel and we headed back to the house. Ty wanted to play with some friends for awhile and I had stuff to do. We kidnapped Carli and Ed dropped us off at the hotel around 8 pm. Ed stayed at the house another night so his dog wouldn’t be by himself, I think he also needed a break from me. I have a way of bringing out the worst in him. The kids and I went to the Spa. First we let the Doctor Fish nibble away at our dead skin. Ryan and Vicki do NOT like this! Carli & I love it, and Ty thinks it is pretty cool too! Next we went out to the big pool, than the Jacuzzi which had pinkish red colors this time, kinda like what a CSI episode would look like if a murder took place in the water! Than off to the mineral pool, the sauna, and just back and forth between everything! Soooo fun with the kids being older and I actually get to relax watching them! Wow! When we were all done, I was waiting for Ty and Ryan to come out of the mens locker room. They came out somewhat distraught and informed me that there were naked people everywhere in there! I reminded them about the bath house that was in there and that is part of their culture to take baths together in giant tubs. We came in at 9 and watched Bones, the kids had their snacks they picked at the bakery and now they are in bed, and I am about to tuck myself in! Day One of six if over, the time is going toooooo fast!!! Good Night.

1 comment:

Carrie Stuart said...

I don't believe that YOU bring out the worst in him...moving brings out the worst in everyone! I hope that you guys are able to enjoy these last few days as much as possible. When are we going shopping?