Monday, June 27, 2011

China Heard My Pleadings!


I have been looking for Bright Stripe Bedding for years!!!  I really did not think it was an odd request to want our bedding in our room to have a bright beachy look.....apparently it is not an odd request but more of a rare request!  I have googled bedding for years with no success and once we arrived Stateside went into every place i ever saw that sold bedding in search of Bright Stripes!  I even tried to get our LV Bedding i had made in Korea to atleast have the bright colored LV's, but they could only do in black and white or a brown/tan and white, so opted for the guy to make me the Black & White Louis Vuitton bedding set while i continued my Bright Stripe Bedding search.....years passed....nothing had been found.....if Ed and I shared a twin bed it would have been a piece of cake!  But finding a King size comforter was just NOT happening.....and than all of sudden, there it was!  A KING SIZE BRIGHT STRIPE COMFORTER!!!  I finally have my Bright Stripe Comforter!  Of course, i had just picked out all my beachy fabrics, i think there were like 12 different fabrics i chose for a custom made beach quilt.....but it will take a while to be made....so for now i am just happy that China heard my pleadings! 

No comments: