Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mothers Day From Texas!

Not sure why this is sideways...watching first baseball game

The GIANT card from Jorden
Yes, i am quite behind in my blogging and most will be out of order due to how annoying it is to attach pixs to my journal entries!  So, when i have a minute, i pull an entry from my journal, copy and paste to here, and than the uhg part of adding photos.....but today is another stay inside day due to the fires, so catching up on the Blogger....Mothers Day Weekend of this year, 2011, began with the mad dashing to baseball games!  No complaints here, can't think of anything more fun to do on a Saturday morning than watch my boys smack balls out to the outfield and cross home plate!  The surprise today was coming home between games and finding a giant envelope on our front porch!!!  It was from Jorden with a giant Mothers Day Card in it.  He has always remembered my Birthday, and Mothers Day, and of course Christmas.  Usually Mothers Day it has been a card that he has made and had his little siblings sign and a deluctable chocolate bar inside.  he knows where my passion lies!  Obviously he couldn't send me a chocolate bar from one hot state to another, but i love my card and it might be a permament fixture in front of the fireplace until the Fall!!! 

No comments: