Friday, April 27, 2012

M&M's For Sharing....NOT

Have you seen the new packaging for M&M's?  They used to say "King Size".....but not anymore.  I don't think people really want to know that they are eating King Size proportions and soooooo the M&M Industry was clever in changing their packaging to say "Sharing Size".  Now when i buy my "sharing size" bag of M&M's i can feel good about the large bag of fat because i am going to SHARE it!!!  Yeah, get serious!!! I am NOT going to SHARE my BIG bag of M&M's!!!  I am going to eat them all by myself!!!  Every last one of them!!!  The saying "M&M's makes friends" is soooo untrue because NOBODY shares their M&M's!!!!  BUT.......i can feel good about buying the SHARING SIZE with the full intent of SHARING my M&M's!!!  Mwaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments: