Monday, December 26, 2016

Jungle Bells


We had tried REALLY hard to get to Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo before I had knee surgery, but it just didn't happen. So we went after Christmas. It was really fun. It was light out for a bit and than all the lights came on! It was fun looking for the animals in the dark. Amazing, the Panda was out eating!!! The tiger completely surprised me and walked right in front of me! Could barely even get a picture!!! Later we rode the fun Twinkle Light Trolley thru the park listening to Christmas music and seeing all the fun lights!!! Ed and the kids did not want me on crutches so Ed rented a wheel chair for me and I got to see what it's like being pushed around the park!!! It was like being a kid in a stroller!!! Hahahahaha!!!


They humor me with fun photos!



This guy walked around like he owned the place!



Sooo cute watching the Panda eat!!!






Riding in the trolley listening to Christmas songs



Big game tonight! The guys had something to watch while we waited in line!



Getting the royal treatment being pushed around in my chair!



The beautiful tree!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: