Saturday, March 4, 2017

Introducing Fish N Chips

Ed and I decided to take the boys to the Harbor and have them try Fish N Chips. Needless to say Ed and I are the only ones that ate that for dinner. Ryan tried it and said 'nah' Ty couldn't bring himself to try it! Hahaha! So Ed and I shared an order since I can only eat one fish and two is perfect for him. Dinner was delicious!!! The scenery was fantastic and no cooking or dishes for me!!! I asked Ty to take a picture of Ed and I and lo and behold! Ryan slid in for the photo!!! And I LOVE IT!!!


Love this picture!!!



Had to work hard to get a picture of Ty!


Yummy dinner!!!



Always fun taking pictures with Ed! He's showing his yummy chewed up fish!


Beautiful scenery!!! Soon we will be kayaking and paddle boarding!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: