Saturday, March 4, 2017

I'm Not Good To Relax With

Ed wanted to go to the beach this weekend no matter the weather, except rain. It was a little chilly but no rain so we put on hoodies and went to one of our favorite spots. I sat still with him for atleast a minute, and that was atleast a FULL minute!!! But than I had to get comfortable because I don't fit in these chairs like he does! Soooo, I rested my feetsters across his lap....than up to his arm....than his shoulders.....he made me stop when I tried to give him a scalp massage with my toes!!! He also didn't like me playing ocean music on my phone since we were already sitting at the ocean!!!! I offered to play stream music but than he said that would make him have to pee. I suggested Amazon music and he replied I was an Amazon....so we sat listening to the real ocean in front of us and I think he got a little relaxation in.....I tried real hard to hold still and not talk or move.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: