Thursday, August 3, 2017

Snorkel Fun

We were originally heading out to snorkel with the Leopard sharks that normally arrive at this time every year. For some reason they are hanging out off shore right now. So we decided to snorkel La Jolla Cove instead. We had a great time! Tera came with her dad and daughter and Ryan thought it would be fun to join me. There were LOTS of fish and the water was perfect! The sea lions were right there in the water with us as well! The first couple of shadows I saw swimming under and around me made my heart skip a beat! For a split second I thought they were sharks! But than realized they were just sea lions zipping under and around us! Sooo fun! Great day! Ryan loved it!!! We will zip back next month and see if our shark friends have moved to the shore line so we can snorkel with them! 😃















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: