Thursday, August 3, 2017

Ice Cream & Post Cards

The boys are at the golf range tonight for Young Men's so after dropping them off I decided to go to the Harbor. I haven't showered since I got out of the ocean snorkeling this afternoon. My hair just dried as it was, probably kelp or sea grass in my hair right now for all I know! I'm sure I look a hot mess but decided to go get an ice cream and write out Ed's post cards. I try to send a post card from everywhere we were, even when we haven't gone anywhere far, just so he gets a little snap shot of home and what we did. Whoever was sitting at the table before me spilled a french fry. I put it on the wall and watched a bird eye it for awhile. He finally came over and got it. Perfect evening for a perfect day. Really enjoy this duty station!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: