Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Black Friday In Old Town

I'm not a fan of Black Friday shopping. It was a beautiful day so we knew we definitely wanted to be outside!!! Old Town was decided on. We love walking around down there. It never disappoints! Loved this beautiful nativity that was set up.









We tried to get in this first shopping day of the season by standing in front of the fire....we didn't last long in front of the fire😂 I found a fun phone to pose with😃


We ended up grabbing a late lunch at one of our favorite places to eat, Cafe Coyote. We also had fun tasting chocolate! I'm always a go for chocolate!!!


Just some random pictures on my phone. It's fun playing tourists down in Old Town. Earlier in the day we bought a fresh tamale to share as a snack while listening to the live Christmas music being played.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: