Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008
















It was another fun Halloween here on Okinawa! Ty decided to be a Pirate, Ryan a Ninja, Vicki was a "Gangsta, White Girl Style for one party and than a Cheerleader on Halloween night. Ed and Jorden did not dress up and I was Tracy from Hair Spray. I was actually supposed to be her last year for Halloween, i had ordered the costume in early September and like so many other things ordered in the past, it convienently arrived in November. I had to work VERY hard to NOT loose any weight this whole year so i could wear this costume for this Halloween! LOL! I was successful and it fit perfectly! Ha! We did the traditional Haunted House tour the night before Halloween. The Marines do an awesome job turning a warehouse into a complete Fright Night experiance! It was also the first year i didn't have Thing One and Thing Two clinging to my leg! They were actually brave enough to cling to each other as we went thru the haunted house. I still happened to have a little one gripped to me as i had one of thier friends with me. Ed can't go thru these with me as he can not guarentee that he will not punch someone who happens to jump out at him, so i am always on my own with these things! LOL! The kids had fun trick or treating, Ed took them out and about, but it was kinda sad for me.....there were only 3 of us handing out candy out of our 18 families......made me miss all my friends that have left and remember the fun Halloween's of past when we all sat out together handing out candy and just talking and laughing. But, there was NO RAIN!!! So, that always makes for a great Halloween!

No comments: