Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nervous Energy?


I have all this nervous energy and have no clue as to why and it is driving me crazy!!! My hands are shaking and i feel a little sick but still somewhat happy and functioning!!! UUHHGG! I'm not sure if this is going to be something bad coming or something good....? I've felt this way on different occassions from going to Nationals to try to get a spot on the 84 Olympic team to knowing my marriage was done....sooooo, i am quite frustrated as i am clueless as to what i would feel this way for! I'm hoping that maybe it is just slow realization to hitting 40 or something!! LOL! Anyways, off to cut the grass and weed wack! Finally have a day off from work! Yay!!!

3 comments:

Slattery's said...

Were you on an 84 Olympic team?

Kelli said...

so what happened? What did you get a spot for on the 84 olympics? Why do I continue to find these things out about you? love ya!

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

Hmmm...well I hope it is a good nervous thing at any rate! I am glad you have some time off of work, but I am NOT jealous of you mowing the lawn. I am thankful that we have rocks in our back yard! Happy Thanksgiving!