Monday, December 7, 2009

Lookin' Ghetto, again!

I am quite embarrassed to say that at this very moment I am the epitome of a wife whose Marine is gone. You know, the lady who hasn’t showered, done her hair or makeup and wearing something ridiculous! Well, it is almost 7 o’clock at night and I look just like her. I did brush my teeth though It started out just fine, I took Jasper for our run, we did 4 ½ miles, came home and did my weights and than just started doing the normal housework. The repair guy for the microwave was coming so I didn’t dare get in the shower and miss him! We use our microwave ALL the time! He was supposed to come before 5 pm. Well, 4 0’clock rolls around and the phone rings with a Whirlpool guy telling me the repair man is behind schedule and won’t be at my house until a little after 5. I decide to take a quick shower! My phone rings again as I walk down the hall to my room, it is the repair man informing me he is on his way! Sooo much for my quick shower! It took a couple of hours but he got our microwave fixed while I got thru everyone’s homework. It was time to start basketball practices, so out the door, zip into McDonalds to get everyone a $1 sandwich and to the gym we go. I am sitting here in the bleachers typing on this computer still wearing my clothes I ran in this morning, which consists of black Capri leggings, one of Ed’s long sleeve shirts, Valentine socks, my dirty running shoes, and Ed’s plaid super lined jacket! I have a messy ponytail and of course no make up! Vicki assured me that I am just fine since we live in Richlands!

No comments: