Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Books To Treasuer


I bought two of the same books, What I Love About You, one went with Ed to Afghanistan and I have one for me. I told Ed that he doesn’t have to finish it this deployment, but I did tell him it would be the most incredible 20 year anniversary present! Sooo, that would give him 6 years to finish it since we celebrated our 14th anniversary February 3rd. It has been fun writing in his book! It has gone everywhere with me! I rotate back and forth during waiting times scrolling thru facebook on my phone or writing in his book. I recommend both during deployments! They both have kept me cracking up but the book has been sooo fun remembering all our silly times and being able to be creative with no limitations since this book will be for his reading eye balls ONLY!!!

1 comment:

joyful704 said...

love it. thanks for sharing. scott left on his first deployment three months ago. it stinks. how do you do it so many times???? i was so sad looking at the good bye pictures, especially vicky hugging ed. give her a hug for me!