Friday, June 4, 2010

Up-Grade Time






UHG is all I have to say! I think phones are purposefully made to last for just one year. The notice came in the mail letting me know it was time to get new phones. Like I am still learning how to operate this blackberry, now I have to start all over again!! UHG! But, I did need a new one, the hour glass spun forever and so I would miss tons of calls because by the time the phone rang and hour glass finished spinning the person was already leaving a message. The little ball would randomly freeze to and yield my phone basically unusable until it started working again. Jorden and Vicki were thrilled though!! Jorden’s turns off all the time, literally, and you have to hold the chord when you want it to charge, no joke, and not exactly sure what Vixs problems were, only that she was soooo looking forward to a new phone. The kids and Ed’s request were to have pretty much the same phone, pull out keyboard, camera, and still have internet, facebook, and texting. Easy, done. Me, I didn’t want a ball, no touch screen, a bigger screen, bigger keyboard-wanted each button to have its own letter, AND I wanted it to be the same size!!! Mine fit perfectly into my steering wheel so I could put whatever pix I wanted on my screen and see it while driving! Well, what do you know?!! Got it and it was free, life is good. I’m not a techo gadget queen and don’t need the latest thing out there, just basic phone functions, text-I prefer to text than talk, I know sad, my yahoo, and of course facebook for those moments when I am stuck waiting or extremely long red lights, corner of Western and Marine I can get completely caught up on all my friends stats if I miss it just right! So, after all was said and done, 2 phones, one blackberry, 2 car chargers, 2 covers, 2 wireless ear piece things, and 2 memory cards I walked outta Verizon $180 poorer and hopefully they last for a year!

No comments: