Monday, January 9, 2012

Only A Dozen Missing

Every other year my side of the family gets together over Christmas Vacation.  The site has always been Southern California.  We decided it needs to be a warm place since it is over the Christmas break!  I have hopped in from Kadena, Okinawa to Travis AFB and now twice so far from North Carolina.  I didn't really appreciate the weather while i was coming from Oki, but coming the last 2 times from a NC winter, i really appreciated it this time!!!  I took a quick picture of Grandma & Grandpa Mik with the Grandkids that were able to make it right before we set out on our desert hike.  We were only missing a DOZEN grandkids this reunion!!!! 

Carissa, Jocelyn, Ryan, John, Justin, Ty, Grandma Mik, Dallin, Jodi, Grandpa Mik, Vicki, and Juliana
Missing: Mikaela, Malia, Jorden, Jessica, Jakob, Alina, Rachel, Natalie, Mason, Elizabeth, David, & Matthew


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kind looks like our family! lol My dad has 15 grandkids (for now, still have my brother left...he's got to find a wife first lol) Richard's mom has 23 living (set of twins died).