Friday, January 13, 2012

It All began With, “I’m Not Ty”

In early December I asked Ty to do something for me.  He just stood there with his finger going across his upper lip.  I laughed and said, “Hey! I asked you to do this, do it!”  Ty said, “I am not Ty.”  I was a bit confused on his latest game and asked who he was.  He said he was a guy with a mustache and that Ty was not around.  Soon every time I asked any of the kids to do something they would put their finger across their upper lip giving me the mustache sign that they were no longer that child of mine.  It was addicting and I began doing it when Ed would ask me to do something.  We began to get creative giving our looks interesting beards , unibrows, etc.  By the time we arrived in California it had become such a habit for our family that everyone else joined in!  Here are a few pictures of everyone jumping on board to another Ty Craze…..     

Merry Christmas!  Even in our family picture!

The girls got creative!


......and even more creative!




Even with the pose with Grandma and Grandpa Mik!


Complete strangers aren't ammune to the mustache either.....


Vicki copying a mustache dude......


The original Mustache Kid


John addng the unibrow


Ryan even does it in his sleep!


No comments: