Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ryan's Root Beer Party Keg

Anyone who KNOWS Ryan knows that he LOVES root beer! Root beer and cheeseburgers are his two favorite foods. Soooo, when Uncle Rick said he had a Keg of Root Beer that needed to be finished before we left Ryan's eyes got SUPER big and he had a grin to match those eyes! He and Ed got busy getting it opened up and everyone had fun drinking root beer! Of course Ryan had the first glass to give us his review and he said it was awesome!  And for some reason while Ed and Ryan were getting the can ready to open Ed picks up the keg and shakes it. I asked, "Ed, why are you shaking a giant can of soda?" He looked at me with that grin he has and said, "I don't know....I don't know why I do lots of things...." We all started laughing. Ryan did LOTS of tapping on the top of the giant can of root beer!!!!! Ed took the keg and held it over his sisters head and pretended to open it. Brothers and sisters never stop tormenting each other!!!! But the root beer was REALLY good!!!! I think there might be a keg of root beer under the Christmas tree!!!   













No comments: