Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Love Ford

I just adore Ford.....I love all the horses but Ford is my VERY favorite. I make sure to spend time with each of the horses, they all get chit chats and loves but Ford is just my sweetheart. I totally love his bangs! He lets me braid them,  swoop them to the sides, part them down the middle and tuck behind his ears, pretty much whatever I want to do. He is always nuzzling on me and will chew on my arm but never use his teeth to bite me. When I go out to the pasture he will come to me and when I leave he follows me and wants to go with me out the gate! He hasn't been trained yet, so he is never gone so I get to see him all the time! he is one of the youngest ones there, so he should be there for a pretty long time.
 






He loves to nuzzle me and itch his nose on me!!! 


He thinks I am his personal chin rest!


No comments: