Saturday, August 8, 2015

Outdoor World

We decided to check out Outdoor World today. The store by us In Rancho Cucumonga is the store they use for the exterior shots of one of our favorite shows, Last Man Standing. 
Soooo, we headed in!

Of course Ed was endlessly on the phone taking care of things with work! I'm sure everyone in the boat section was there for the boats....but not me! There were awesome sharks hanging from the ceiling!!!


Than we were off to fishing...I don't think there were enough rods to choose from...the kelp hanging from the ceiling reminded us of swimming thru them on Catalina Island. That was an adrenaline rush I don't want to experience again!!! Ya just never knew what was going to be on the other side of the kelp as we weaved thru it!


Not sure where PETA was with the abuse going on with these critters!!!
The store had lots of scenery...I think I saw every animal you can hunt and every fish that can be caught....and lots of yummy and funny stuff in between! 
The shooting range looked really fun but Ed didn't feel like fake hunting today....

But, any day down the hill, out of the desert, and back into civilization is a good day for me! Especially with Mr. Hottie!!!







No comments: