Sunday, August 9, 2015

Victoria Gardens

We checked out a new mall today in Rancho Cucumonga, Victoria Gardens. It literally had every single store any of us would want! I got all my errands run in one place! 
There was even The Cheesecake Factory for lunch!!!

Sadly Eds order was messed up due to slaw being on top of his sandwich...a slaw that was not mentioned in the menu....he got off as much of the goo as he could and than ate his newly constructed sandwich! 
I ordered the nachos and they were DELICIOUS!!!
But could not finish them....and nachos are not good as left overs....
Ed was VERY happy to find a couch and sit while I finished up. My shopping was SUPER fast but the lines were RIDICULOUSLY long and slow!!!


But it was great being on the other side of the mountain and back in civilization for the day!!!


No comments: