Friday, October 16, 2015

Jane Wayne Day 2015

Oct 16
Jane Wayne day has arrived again. I missed not having Vicki with me this time but Jennifer and I had a blast!  It poured on us during the O Course, Drill, and HITT, but we dried out on the rifle range and it actually ended up being a warm beautiful day!
The Dude In Cammies loaded all three of mags and took care of getting my weapon where it needed to be. Which was great because my arms still felt like jello from the O Course and ammo can lift, 108 lifts in 2 minutes, yep, gonna be sore later!!!!
Some of the Marines that made the rifle range happen...
Shooting the M-16....
Sitting the pits watching my target and marking and all the ups downs of raising and lowering the targets. It's actually really fun to work the pits...
The lunch I picked....but I never had time to eat it....

We later toured where everything is refurbished....busy place!






No comments: