Saturday, January 23, 2016

Make Believing We Are On A Warm Beach

I couldn't get any good pictures because my arms just aren't long enough and Ed was busy putting saddles and stuff away...BUT something totally amazing happened!!! John was laying down and he actually let me sit next to him and use his neck as a pillow! He was soo sweet! When I first met these beautiful guys they would immediately jump up if I was a good 25 yards away than they got to wear they wouldn't get up until I opened a gate and later they just would stay laying down as long as I kept a few feet away....so, either John was just too tired to care or he has finally accepted me into his sleeping space!
John was still sitting when I came into the pen and approached him.
I sat down a little bit away from him....
I slowly scooted towards him chit chatting the whole time
He began nuzzling me when I got close enough
And than he let me lean on his neck. The sun was brutal and I didn't have my sunglasses so just closed my eyes and had some nice peaceful relaxing moments with John in the dirt. I told him we were pretending to be laying on the warm sands of a beautiful beach....
One big feet you have John!
After I got up he proceeded to stretch out and was snoring!!! 





No comments: