Sunday, July 24, 2016

Champagne Cake For Me


Well.....it was a success!!! If i could make pretty cakes i would go into business....but atleast we all get yummy cakes in this house!!! I ended up melting my pink chocolates and than putting them in the fridge to harden and than grated the chocolate with my carrot peeler to put the pink chocolate shavings over the frosting. The recipe called for a custard filling but i wasn't sure if the boys would like it so i also made a champagne cheesecake filling. Ed tried both and said to go with the cheesecake one, so i used that. The champagne frosting was soooo good to!!! My birthday cake was a complete success but i will continue to look for someone who makes it!!! Of course the boys LOVED it!!!!  Thank goodness since it was like a 5 hour cake to make!!!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: