Thursday, July 21, 2016

I Found My Favorite Flip Flops

There is a certain type of flip flop that i just LOVE!!! I found them in a shop in Wilmington NC and would buy a pair every time we went there, which was only once or twice a year. The flip flops literally last forever!!! Mine had been fading in Barstow, some were over 5 years old and i was getting sad and actually thinking about having Vicki drive to Wilmington and pick me up like 4 pairs of different colors!!! I went to the Farmers Market in Oceanside and lucky me there was a booth there with a lady selling my favorite flip flops!!! Sooo, every Thursday this summer when i am at the Farmers Market i have been picking up a new pair of flip flops! I'm just going to pick up one or two more pairs and i will be set for the next 5 years atleast!!! I know i want a blue pair to wear with jeans and maybe a turquoise pair,,,,





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: