Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Bella Has A Hole On Her Head

Sweet Bells has a hole in her head....i had been doing my knee exercises using Jasper's leash and apparently Jasper was not happy about me using it!!! When i finished i had laid it next to me. Bella came over and was sitting next to me giving herself a bath. As she bathed she kinda rolled over a little on the leash. Jasper was on the other side of me, growled and than lunged forward and Bells ended up in his mouth!!! I guess he is very protective of his leash!!! Bella was quite startled and had a head injury for sure! We locked up Jasper and kept an eye on Bella. She was REALLY scared and one of her eyes kept staying closed. About an hour later she seemed completely fine and wanted to go for her walk and was eating, drinking, pooping, and peeing.....so just a hole from a tooth to remind her NOT to get close to Jasper's leash!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: