Wednesday, September 7, 2016

An Extra Hour

I got out of my meeting an hour ahead of schedule this morning. I had another appointment down in San Diego so I decided to just head down there early. There was zero traffic so I ended up with 2 1// hours before my next appointment so I zipped over to Balboa Park which was just about 2 miles from where my appointment was. I rented a bike and went for a fun ride on the trails thru Balboa Park. After turning the bike in I walked some fun trails, gardens and than headed over to the lily pads for a bit. Every Tuesday there are free museums for military members and dependents so I zipped into a couple of those and than it was time to head to my appointment. I am always floored when people say they are bored or hate living here!!! There is always soooo much to do and you can't beat the weather!!!





























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: