Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Riding Down Memory Lane, Literally!

Soooo many memories while I was riding my bike thru Balboa Park! I remember Jorden and I coming down here when my job transferred me to Hemet. We spent about one Saturday a month just walking all over. He loved following the trails and I just followed him! A few years later Vicki and I were coming here almost every Tuesday when we moved to the Parker house on Pendleton in 1997. Jorden was in school so Vicki and I would zip down to Balboa Park and I would just follow her thru whatever were the free museums that Tuesday. She would have soooo much fun picking where we went and which way we turned or where we stopped. Later when we moved to ASUSMC Miramar it was Ty and Ryan's turn to go to Balboa Park while Jorden and Vicki were at school! This is the building Vicki would have her jazz, tap, and ballet recitals at the three years we lived at the Bellatrix house on Miramar. Fun riding down memory lane today...time has a way of just escaping us....but so glad for all the good memories! I'm glad I was one of those moms who got to stay home with my kids and play every day with them! I would hate to be looking back at memories of working while someone else raised them!!! ❤️


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: