Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Car Seats Aren't What They Used To Be

One of my friends picked up a car seat today because she is picking up her grand daughter tomorrow morning. After looking at it she realized she was waaaaay out of her league in today's car seats. She asked me and one of my friends to help her install it after our dinner in Laguna Hills. So after dinner we headed back to the PX parking lot where her car was and began installing the car seat. Yep, we soon realized car seats aren't like they were a decade ago when we were using them!!! I pulled up the installation video on YouTube on my phone. The three of us stood there in the parking lot watching the video on my phone.....we had to be quite the site for those coming out of the PX. We would watch, than pause and begin installing again, watch some more and than back to installation....until we finally got it installed!!!! Boy, these new car seats are something else!!! But mission accomplished and my friend is all set for tomorrow!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: