Friday, October 28, 2016

Time For Surgery

Yay! Traffic didn't get crazy and I made it to Balboa an half hour early!!! Surgery day! Just a simple one, I didn't even tell The Dude In Cammies!!! He doesn't need to be worrying about me with the training he is gone at!!! Only my work, Ty & Ryan, my emergency contact, and my doctors know. My surgeon is keeping me awake so I can drive myself home. She wanted to put me under but I'm one of those people who hate to ask for any kind of help and I didn't want someone to have to spend the day down here waiting for me!!! HAHA I scheduled this specifically while The Dude In Cammies is gone so he doesn't have to worry about anything. I should be all recovered when he gets back the end of November. I took two weeks off from work and I did a months worth of grocery shopping to get thru the two weeks and longer if the elections end with America burning down if the liberals don't get their way. Hoping all goes fine and uncomplicated!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: