Saturday, October 1, 2016

Dinner With Adrian

Our son in law Adrian is at DI School at MCRD San Diego. He just started this week. We decided to pick him up for dinner tonight before his weekends get too busy with classes and studying!!! We went to Old Town and tried out Coyote Cafe. Oh my goodness!!! Sooo delicious! I usually like my Mexican food better, but this place was awesome and the prices were great! I've never had a guacamole enchilada before....it was amazing and I'm gonna make that!!! Never thought of making that before!!! We walked around for a bit chit chatting with Adrian. We took him back to his room so he could wrap up what he needed to get done today and than Ed and I went down to the Gaslamp District. It was fun walking around. The Haunted Hotel looked really fun but Ed said not just no, but HELL NO!!!! Hahahaha It looked really creepy!!! One of the creepy nurses working inside came up to me. I had no voice so I couldn't scream. After the nurse a VERY creepy clown came up to me. No voice so no screams! Probably a perfect time for me to go to a Haunted House!!! Hahaha











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: