Friday, June 23, 2017

Torture Tuesday Underway

I told the boys that they have a standing date with me every Tuesday this summer. Each Tuesday we are going to Balboa Park and we will visit each museum by the end of summer. They grumbled a little at first but I think they actually enjoyed it. Our first stop was the Japanese Gardens. I told them that we are pretending we are back on Okinawa!


The entrance....



Oh! This was catching the shuttle from our parking place to the actual museum section of the park. They reluctantly let me take a picture of 'us' 😄


The fish...the trails....the bonsai's, the beautiful scenery.....


Just beautiful!!!



I had some yummy mochi and Ty had noodles....and remembered he likes Panda Express noodles better than Japanese noodles! 😂😂😂


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: