Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ryan At San Diego State

I dropped Ryan off at San Diego State University this morning for a Youth Leadership Conference. He was nominated by his teachers to attend this. I was pretty shocked because it is a completely paid for FOUR day conference where he stays in the dorms, eats at the cafeteria and goes to classes completely FREE!!! I zipped up to his dorm room with him to get him all situated and than left when he headed to his class. I hope he has a good time. He was a little nervous because he's always had Ty with him at any sort of camps in the past so this time he's on his own!!! I just hope he doesn't hate me for saying yes to this opportunity!!! 😂



His room is on the 4th floor


He has his own private room with a key to lock his door. The suite has four rooms so three other guys are in the suite each with their own room.


The four of them share the general living area


And the kitchen....


And there he is off to his first class!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: