Thursday, June 15, 2017

Bike Ride Around The Lake

Ryan decided to join me on my adventure today. I wanted to go bike riding at Lake O'Neil. It was a warm sunny day and simply beautiful out on the trail!!! We had fun! We rode by the old hospital where Ty and Ryan were born, where all the kids got their shots as well as their medical screenings to be cleared to move overseas. It is also the same hospital I got shots at when I was a kid and my physicals for sports at Fallbrook High. Lots of memories in that big ole building!!! There was one hill that kicked my booty!!! I had totally forgotten that the Mud Run had been there last weekend, totally explained all the mud and extra tough terrain!!! But such a fun ride!!! Definitely going to do this about once a week!!!


Ryan leading the way....the hill tat kicked my booty!!!


Beautiful scenery as we rode around Lake O'Neil


The obstacle course and a little motivation!


Lots of mud still left over from last weeks Mud Run


The hospital Ty and Ryan were born at



Just me


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Lake O'Neil

No comments: