Friday, January 19, 2018

American Legion Mixer

Ed had an event to go to tonight that he insisted I go to with him. I wasn't sure, nor was he, of exactly what we were going to. I zipped home from work real quick to walk dogs and change clothes. Than I drove up to Sonic to meet Ed for the rest of the drive to Newport Beach. Traffic wasn't too bad so I had a little fun taking some pictures....


He rarely smiles.....


Meow 🐱


Silly rabbit tricks are for kids! 🐰


The American Legion building was right on the Harbor. It turned out it was a Mixer for Veterans to network with business members for employment opportunities and such. Ed even ran into a Marine he worked with. It was a nice evening with some fun people and we are now officially feeling OLD!!! 😂😂😂


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: