Saturday, January 6, 2018

Tears & Cookies

Cassidy passed away this morning....she wasn't ever able to get stable enough to be flown from Greece to Germany. My heart hurts for her family.....I had only scheduled myself to work Monday next week so I could get some projects done before my long term started. I had told my coworker, Cassidy's mom, that I would work for her during the transplant surgery that was coming up. Cassidy had liver cancer and her mom was going to give her her liver. But now I will start the long term on Tuesday until my sweet friend is ready to come back to work. My heart hurts....she had just turned 18.....so I pretty much just baked all day....I don't even know how many dozen cookies I made....just a LOT of Noel & PB Kiss cookies today....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: