Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Legs of the South!

The spiders here REALLY creep me out!!!


Don't care for Mr. Leggy either!!!

It is officially Spring in the South!  We had our first dreadful spider IN the house!  Vicki was the lucky one; it was in her room up by the ceiling.  It looked like a biter and so we called Daddy in to kill the beast!  Yay, he is home this Spring when the creatures begin making their appearances!  He missed out last year being in lovely Afghanistan and so Jorden had to come to our rescue, and unfortunately Jorden and I still debate over who does the killing…..Jorden always has a very good argument on why I should be the one to do the deed……Ed just grumbled and went in there not even needing something to stand on and squished it in the Kleenex pile one of the kids handed him.  Our ceilings are high and me trying to kill them up there, well it is YIKESTERVILLE! I can’t scream because I am afraid it might fall in my mouth and if I miss it, well it might land in my hair, my back, well anywhere on my person would be just plain horrifying, not to mention me not falling from the stepping stool I am balanced on!!!  Next, an ugly centipede made its debut in the kid’s bathroom….   So, I bombed the house with toxins that say will kill everything!  Again, high ceilings, so smoke detectors went off since I couldn’t reach them to take out batteries, alarm service called while I was hanging out in the backyard with our pets.  They laughed and read out loud the history of when they had called last, October, and it was the same excuse this time  when I bombed my house last time.  I bomb in between the visits from the pest control peeps that come out and spray their stuff too.  I hate bugs….I wonder if I was traumatized as a child when we lived in the tropical country of the Philippines….?  Any who, the house is bug free and should continue to stay that way until next spring when winter goes away and everything comes back out….

No comments: