Monday, February 27, 2012

Locked Out

The Front Porch When They Are All Locked Out And Waiting For Me!

Before i had even left work my phone was a buzzing!  Ty had left his key in the house and the spare key we keep at a neighbors was used the previous day when Ty had again forgotten his key!  Vicki had no clue where her key was, so needless to say my phone was blowing up with "Where are you?!!!" "When are you getting home?"  They were a little irked when i reminded my forgetful peeps that i worked on Camp Lejeune and was also stopping at the Commissary for groceries before i began my drive home.  They were hilarious when i pulled up.  They couldn't blame the other one fast enough on why they were thirsty, starving, and locked out!  Ryan just sat there listening and than piped in with, "Mom, just start putting a key in my book bag.  Than they can sit and wait for me to get home and unlock the door because i am the last one home and i am the most responsible one.  I won't forget to put my key back in my book bag like they always do!!"  Just might do that!  

No comments: