Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sometimes Being A Wife STINKS, LITERALLY!!

When i hear "Honey, don't hate me...." coming from my husband, I know that i am about to hear, see, or smell something i probably don't wanna hear, see, or smell!  Tonight while i was doing dishes i heard my guy hollering that out to me from the hallway.  I had joked and finished his sentence with "because you are beautiful?"   He laughed and said, "um, nooooooo..."  The last time he had said that and it was bad was the swamp swim he does every year with the place he is at now.  That was horrid, and even worse because he had forgotten about the swamp clothes and they were tied up in a plastic bag AND it was summertime!  Well, tonight, was not see or hear, but smell!!!  He had dug out a Tupperware that had contained a meat and pasta dish from LAST week!!!  I wish it had been another container so i could just toss it, but it was one of my favorites...soooo, i went in search of the gas mask!  Ryan beat me to it and already had it on!  Sooo, i grabbed one of the field scarves Ed brought back from Afghanistan and layered it around my face and ran the water until it was as hot as it was gonna get!  I took the lid off fast and began spraying it with HOT water and sudssing it up with soap!  I could smell the sourness of it through the material, it was bad!  But after several different soaps, cleaners, and some bleach the smell was gone and nobody passed out!  Gotta remember to pack his lunch in containers that i don't like!!!  Don't wanna smell that smell again!

Be afraid!  Be VERY afraid!


The Little Guy is always one step ahead of me!


1 comment:

Lalique said...

ciao
hello
happy to visit here
nice blog you have

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be