Friday, September 21, 2012

Did You Lock The Jeep?

Last night we were all comfy cozy in bed and about to drift off into sleep when i asked Ed if he had locked the jeep. He said he didn't care. I burrowed into my pillow and said, well if ya have nothing in there than it doesn't matter.  He mumbled something crawled out of bed and later got all under the covers and i said something about glad that none of the windows were down.....he growled at me while throwing back the covers as he stumbled down the hall.I was cracking up while i heard him pounding out the keys on the alarm panel. I couldn't stop laughing and hoping that the 300 pound bear that has been seen behind our house didn't pick tonight to go thru our trash 'cause Mr. Grumbles was obviously in a bear fighting mood by now!!! He came back to bed grumbling about how everything was all locked up and who knows what else he was grumbling about! I just couldn't stop giggling....yep, i don't think he misses me when he is gone!!!  But, if i don't help him keep track of his vehicle either stuff will be stolen out of it and he keeps work stuff in there or he will have a soaking wet vehicle if it rains during the night! I hate being the bad guy, but he atleast needs to be responsible for the vehicle he drives!       

No comments: