Friday, April 24, 2009

It's That Time



It’s that time. I’ve been putting it off, but it’s down to less than the two month mark before we leave, so I must find a home for the coolest dog ever!!! Well, not everyone would agree with me on that….sooo, if anyone knows anyone who would like a male, Big Head English Bull Dog, please let me know! He came to us with the name of Biscuit. I know, does not quite fit, but that is what he answers to. He is potty trained and kennel trained. He sleeps a LOT and snores rather loud! He is NOT an attack dog. He would never wake up if someone were to break in, he would just continue to snore! He is very friendly; he just looks like he would be vicious, but he has never hurt anyone before. We think he is about 4 years old. He seems to be in good health with no complaints. We would take him with us but our fly dates are after the cut off for the smash faced dogs to fly. If you know of anyone who would like to have my best friend, let me know!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, why arent you brining him with you??? What is he going to do without his mama???

Living in oblivion said...

Our fly date is June and the smash faced dogs can't fly after May 31 because of the heat, so am finding him a home. Will miss my buddy! I hope he will be okay wout me!