Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When Ed Does NOT know me!

I repeatedly embarrass my poor husband! I try not to, I really do, but my brain just thinks silly and my body responds to the visuals going thru my head, and whala! I continue to drive my Marine insane! This time it was at the Uniform Shop on Camp Lejeune! I love to climb inside different uniforms and just wait for him to walk by! My lines usually consist of, “Hey Marine, this coat comes with a wife!”



He walks away like he doesn’t know me, buuuuuutttttt, I do see the corners of his mouth just barely turned up suppressing a grin as he shakes his head walking away! Someday I hope he plays into my game and just wraps me up in his arms and says “Wow, this is my lucky day!!” Yeah, like that won’t happen, but now I have Vicki playing with me at the Uniform Shop! Coats now come with potty trained dependants



and it is such a fun place to play hide and go seek!!!





So, if you are ever at the Uniform Shop and items of gear start talking to you, no worries, it’s just me teasing Ed!

No comments: