Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pre-Game Shopping


When i looked at my phone this morning it said Ryan's game was at 9:30 on Camp Lejeune.  I didn't look at anything else in my calendar box.  Game at 9:30 means weigh in at 8:30 so leave at 7:45.  As i was about to go in the gate for Camp Lejeune i looked at my calendar again and saw the entire message and read it more carefully.  Weigh in at 9:30, game at 10:30.  Yep, we had time to kill.....First we went to Dunkin Doughnuts and had a fun breakfast.  Ryan had had his protein drink at home, so now he had a chocolate milk and a doughnut.  Vicki and i had breakfast sandwiches and hot chocolate.  Than we went to the Commissary and picked up everything that didn't need to be refridgerated. Ryan and i had fun fighting over who would push the cart! He loves to push the cart so he can jump on it and cruise! Thankfully the Commissary was quite empty this early on a Saturday morning so he could fly down the aisles!!! We were even able to go thru the express lane! And!!!! I didn't forget my gummy calciums i have been out of!!! 

No comments: