Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jeep Is Legal!

California drives me crazy with how long they take to process thier vehicle registraition!!! I sent the reigtration and check in the VERY end of June so they would have it the begining of July. It was due the end of July. It's October and i have finally gotten my reigtration and sticker!!!!! We go thru this EVERY year! Sometimes Ed isn't deployed and we have the hassel of him being pulled over by Police, State Troopers, and MP's on base for expired tags. Of course they run the plates and it shows paid because i send the money every year the end of June so it arrives in Sacramento the begining of July but for some reason Califorinia just insists on mailing it like literally 'SNAIL' mail or something and we get it in the Fall every single year..... yep, just one of the annoyances in life because of our highly efficient government.....i just don't understand how they can open thier mail, take my check, deposit my check in a matter of 3-5 days but it takes them almost 4 complete months to mail my sticker to me.....it must be a VERY complicated job. I do hope these people are getting bonuses for their hard work!!!




No comments: